Thursday, May 13, 2021

Day 133 Value of Determination



 Day 133

วันที่ 13 พฤษภาคม เป็นวันที่ 133 ของปี

Value : Determination

"Determined thoughts disperse the clouds of negative situations."


Contemplation

A lot of negative situations are bound to come our way, resulting in grief, pain and disappointment.  At the time, such difficulties feels insurmountable and seem to last forever.


Application

I need to recognize that the difficulties I face are like passing clouds.  These clouds gather around me at times, but are only temporary - sooner or later they will fade away.  Understanding that no problem lasts forever will help me develop the determination I need to work on my problems.  I will then be able to face any situation with ease.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : 500px.com

No comments:

Post a Comment