Friday, May 21, 2021

Day 141 Value of Inner Strength


 

Day 141 

วันที่ 21 พฤษภาคม เป็นวันที่ 141 ของปี

Value : Inner Strength

"Difficulties and challenges bring out our hidden treasures."


Contemplation

When we are faced with challenges, we sometimes feel that we are not strong enough, or that we won't be good enough. Instead of looking at a challenging situation as an opportunity to develop and progress, we experience a lot of negativity.


Application

When I have confidence in myself and learn how to use the treasures that are hidden within me, I will be able to remain strong in the most troublesome situations.  Then difficulties will be transformed - with my newfound inner strength they will appear instead as welcome opportunities to grow even stronger.

credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment