Sunday, May 30, 2021

Day 150 Value of Contentment


 

Day 150

วันที่ 30 พฤษภาคม เป็นวันที่ 150 ของปี

Value : Contentment

"True contentment brings as much contentment to others as to the self."


Contemplation

When we have to do something, we usually do it the way we prefer.  We often don't think about how others might feel.  Instead, we focus on our own happiness, ignoring how the act affects others.


Application

I need to make sure my actions do not make anyone feel uncomfortable or upset.  I need to reflect on the things I do and how they affect others, then make changes to the way I habitually act.  When I consider others before myself, my actions bring contentment to myself and others.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : freshideen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment