Saturday, May 1, 2021

Day 121 Value of Happiness


 Day 121

วันที่ 1 พฤษภาคม เป็นวันที่ 121 ของปี

Value : Happiness

"To find reasons to be happy is to increase happiness."


Contemplation

Sometimes we find ourselves caught up with feelings of negativity from which we are not able to free ourselves.  At such a time even situations with no great significance are seen in a negative light as the mind searches for reasons to be sad and sorrowful.  We seek sympathy and reassurance from others in an effort to make ourselves feel better.  But this only works for a short time.


Application

When I am happy, I start seeing everything in a positive light.  It is as though I am wearing colored glasses: the whole world takes on a brighter hue.  I no longer see negativity in everything around me ; everything I see and experience only increases my happiness.

credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment