Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Day 152 Value of Co-operation


 Day 152

วันที่ 1 มิถุนายน เป็นวันที่ 152 ของปี

Value : Co-operation

"True co-operation brings easy success in every task."

Contemplation

To be co-operative to someone who is being good to you, and to get the co-operation of "good" people is easy.  But other people's co-operation does not come consistently.  When we lack co-operation, it affects the task and our state of mind negatively.


Application

True co-operation is a result of the vision of hope and faith I have in every individual I come in contact with.  When I have this vision, I am better able to co-operate in the right way.  And I am more likely to gain their co-operation at all times and for all tasks - because I will be inspiring the best in them.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : vectorstock.com

No comments:

Post a Comment