Sunday, June 6, 2021

Day 157 Value of Selflessness

 


Day 157

วันที่ 6 มิถุนายน เป็นวันที่ 157 ของปี

Value : Selflessness

"True service is always free from expectation."


Contemplation

It's natural to help others when we see them in need.  We don't expect anything from them in return of the time.  When we need help or support ourselves, we expect to receive it from those we helped.  If they don't give us this help in return, we may feel hurt or disappointment.


Application

When I help others, I need to remind myself not to expect anything from them in return.  Whatever help I have given will come back to me at the right time.  The seed I have sown will not be wasted but will bear fruit when the time is right.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : flickr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment