Thursday, June 3, 2021

Day 154 Value of Determination

 


Day 154

วันที่ 3 มิถุนายน เป็นวันที่ 154 ของปี

Value : Determination

"To say 'I will do it' ensures success."


Contemplation

When something difficult comes our way, the first thought is often, "It is difficult, but I will try to do it." But saying "I will try" brings doubt into the mind.  When doubt creeps in, we often overlook things that help us become successful.


Application

Saying "I will do it" is the key to success.  This thought is filled with power, which in turn helps me make every effort to bring about that success.  I will naturally do my best, using everything available to me.  When I am determined to succeed, I find that other people and situations work in my favour to help me achieve my goal.


credit :  365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : friendbookmark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment