Saturday, June 5, 2021

Day 156 Value of Introspection


 

Day 156 

วันที่ 5 มิถุนายน เป็นวันที่ 156 ของปี

Value : Introspection

"To be connected to the inner self is to be positive."


Contemplation

When we face negative situations, we either become negative or try to move away from the situation.  But that's only a temporary solution: the negative thoughts, feelings and emotions will continue to follow us.


Application

By connecting to my inner self, I can stay positive even in negative circumstances.  Deep within me are the most beautiful qualities of peace, love and happiness, which I mistakenly look for outside.  Developing these qualities helps me to stay positive regardless of the circumstances.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : playbuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment