Monday, August 31, 2020

Day 243 Value of Selflessness



 Day 243

วันที่ 31 สิงหาคม เป็นวันที่ 243 ของปี

Value : Selflessness

"Selflessness brings happiness."


Contemplation

When there is selfishness there is always a desire.  Because of this desire we are unable to experience satisfaction.  We always want more than what we are able to get.  When we remain focused on our own desires,  we are unable to become a giver, or to share resources for others' benefit.  Until we learn to give we cannot be truly happy.


Application

When I am selfless I have respect for my own resources and I am able to use them for everyone's benefit. I have the satisfaction of using what I have, without expecting others to appreciate me.  I become a giver instead of a taker, which bring constant happiness.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : heart-charity-hometalk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment