Friday, August 7, 2020

Day 219 Value of Contentment

 

Day 219 

วันที่ 7 สิงหาคม เป็นวันที่ 219 ของปี

Value : Contentment

"The one with contentment is neither upset nor upsets others."


Contemplation

Many times I find that my words, actions or behavior tend to upset others even though I don't want to hurt them.  I seem to be very happy with the situation, but others are not.  At that time I am not really able to understand the reason and I consider the others to be unreasonable.


Application

I need to check myself when others are getting upset with me.  I need to make the effort to check and change myself constantly so that I can move along with the demands of times.  This will bring about true contentment - such contentment that neither will I be upset nor will I upset others.


credit : 365 days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : beautyandtips.com


No comments:

Post a Comment