Thursday, August 27, 2020

Day 239 Value of Learning from Mistakes


 

Day 239

วันที่ 27 สิงหาคม เป็นวันที่ 239 ของปี

Value : Learning from Mistakes

"To learn means to bring about a practical change."


Contemplation

There are often important lessons in the situations we put ourselves into everyday.  But sometimes we find ourselves making the same mistakes over and again.  Although we have understood, we are not able to bring about real change from the experience.


Application

Once I realize a mistake, I need to spend some time contemplating it.  Today I will think back to situations in the recent past and ask myself why they happened, what I understand about them now, and what will stop me from making the same mistake in the future.  This analysis will help me to bring about real change.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : https://ana-rosa.tumblr.com/post/109907239273

No comments:

Post a Comment