Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Day 217 Value of Self-Control


Day 217
วันที่ 5 สิงหาคม เป็นวันที่ 217 ของปี
Value : Self-Control

"True control means mastery of the self."

Contemplation

We usually look for order in external situations. We want everything  to be logical and to follow our notion of right and wrong.  When it doesn't happen that way, we tend to get disturbed.  We are not able to keep our mind under control.  This can make a negative situation worse, and makes it difficult to find a solution to the problem.

Application

When I respect myself and realize my potential I am able to control my mind.  Like a king rules his kingdom,  I rule myself.  This helps me to keep external situations under control.  It also enable me to see the order behind everything that is happening, so I do not become upset.

credit : 365 days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

No comments:

Post a Comment