Sunday, August 2, 2020

Day 214 Value of Introspection


Day 214
วันที่ 2 สิงหาคม เป็นวันที่ 214 ของปี
Value : Introspection

"To think better is to find solution."

Contemplation

When we are  faced with problems we try hard to find a solution.  If the solution isn't easily found, we tend to think harder.  We dwell on the problem at hand and our thinking becomes circular.  The more thoughts we have, the less able we are to reach a solution.

Application

In order to find solution to problems, it is important to improve the quality of my thinking.  I need to calm my mind by creating peaceful thoughts.  The first thing that follows is that problems stop affecting me.  I am able to think more clearly, which brings about a solution.

credit : 365 days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)
picture : freepik.com

No comments:

Post a Comment