Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Day 238 Value of Letting go

 

Day 238

วันที่ 26 สิงหาคม เป็นวันที่ 238 ของปี

Value : Letting go

"The one who has the ability to "let go" is able to experience success."


Contemplation

"Letting go" is usually thought of as losing out.  If we let go of something, it is perceived as "giving up".  Letting go can be a positive experience, but letting go without understanding leads to second thoughts and feelings of disastisfaction.


Application

I need to understand what I have to gain by letting go : I learn something new from the situation.  When I take the opportunity to bring about a change in myself, I experience progress.  I don't try to control a situation or another person but instead enjoy learning at every step.  By letting go, I am able to take control.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : https://simpleliveing.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment