Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Day 237 Value of Communication

 

Day 237

วันที่ 25 สิงหาคม เป็นวันที่ 237 ของปี

Value : Communication

"The one who knows the art of connecting to others is successful."


Contemplation

When someone is not behaving well, we tend to alter our attitude, response and behavior toward that person.  We wait for the other person to change, before changing ourselves.  So neither do we find change in others nor in ourselves.


Application

When I know the art of perceiving others' specialties and connecting to them, I will always be successful.  I am then not dependent on the other person's behavior for my own growth.  I am able to see each person's positive aspects and absorb them in myself too.  Then I become richer with every interaction.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : brahmakumaris.com

No comments:

Post a Comment