Saturday, August 29, 2020

Day 241 Value of Appreciation


 

Day 241

วันที่ 29 สิงหาคม เป็นวันที่ 241 ของปี

Value : Appreciation

"To appreciate one's resources bring constant progress."


Contemplation

It is much easier to note what we are lacking than appreciate what we have.  Whenever challenging situations come our way, we tend to focus on only what we are lacking.  When we have this attitude, we are unable to make any effort to change the situation.  We then tend to blame others or give excuses.


Application

I need to make special effort to appreciate and use the gifts I have been given.  Today I will treat every challenge as an opportunity to develop my skills and discover my hidden resources.  The more I do this, the more progress I will make.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : scstockshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment