Monday, August 3, 2020

Day 215 Value of Truth


Day 215 
วันที่ 3 สิงหาคม เป็นวันที่ 215 ของปี
Value : Truth

"To experience truth is to bring it to life."

Contemplation

When we hear something new and worthwhile, we naturally want to incorporate it into our life.  But the urge to put it into practice is soon forgotten.  After a while, we remember it only as a theory and no longer feel inspired by it.  We do not have the courage to put it into practice, or we find ourselves disheartened by past experience.

Application

When I want to bring something new into my life, I need to make space for it.  When I imagine what my life would be like if I could make the change, I begin to bring it to life.  Gradually my courage grows.  The truth makes me strong and powerful, and I am successful in changing my life in a way that truly benefits me.

credit : 365 days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)
picture : flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment