Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Day 230 Value of Letting Go

 

Day 230

วันที่ 18 สิงหาคม เป็นวันที่ 230 ของปี

Value : Letting Go

"To be free from expectations is to be free from sorrow."


Contemplation

When someone does something that contradicts our expectations, we may try to change them according to what we feel is right. Of course, they will resist our effort, and this engenders sorrow.


Application

When I see someone behaving differently to what I expect, I need to understand that this person is a unique individual.  He will behave according to what he understands at any given moment.  I cannot expect him to act in a particular way.  By letting go of my expectations I am free from sorrow.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : tamilandvedas.com


No comments:

Post a Comment