Saturday, August 15, 2020

Day 227 Value of Change

 

Day 227

วันที่ 15 สิงหาคม เป็นวันที่ 227 ของปี

Value : Change

"To change one's attitude is to change the world."


Contemplation

When we have a problem in a particular relationship, we are not able to think about that person in a positive way.  Our negative attitude creates an atmosphere of negativity, which becomes difficult to get rid of.  This makes the relationship and the situation become worse.


Application

The only way to improve a relationship is to create a positive environment by changing my own attitude toward that person.  This silent change within creates a positive impact on people through subtle vibrations.  By adjusting my attitude, I create a more beautiful world for myself and others, where my presence has a positive impact on people.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)


No comments:

Post a Comment