Friday, July 31, 2020

Day 212 Value of Wisdom


Day 212
วันที่ 31 กรกฎาคม เป็นวันที่ 212 ของปี
Value : Wisdom

"To be prepared for the tests of life is to be wise."

Contemplation

We usually prepare for tests of life only after being faced with them.  Then although we try hard, we are unable to make full preparations and find it difficult to experience progress.  To anticipate and be well-prepared beforehand is to use inner resources well.

Application

In order to move forward constantly, I need to be prepared well in advance.  I can only do this when I keep learning from all my past experiences.  With this inner preparation I can face all life's tests. I have all the weapons I need to deal with the present situation.

credit : 365 days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)
picture : proctorgallagherinstitute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment