Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Day 188 Value of Giving


Day 188
วันที่ 7 กรกฎาคม เป็นวันที่ 188 ของปี
Value : Giving

"What we give is what we get."

Contemplation

Usually we wait for others to be good to us, so that we can respond in the same way.  But people do not always behave in a positive way.  Despite our best intentions, we are not always consistent with the way we treat others, either, and this often leads to confusion and hurt feelings.

Application

I need to understand that whatever I give will be reflected back to me. If I project peace and happiness toward those around me, I will get it back.  But this should neither be superficial (at the level of words and action only) nor inconsistent.  When I am able to give without expecting anything in return, what I give will return to me quite naturally.

credit : 365 days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)
picture : bizjournals.com


No comments:

Post a Comment