Monday, July 6, 2020

Day 187 Value of Knowledge


Day 187 
วันที่ 6 กรกฎาคม เป็นวันที่ 187 ของปี
Value : Knowledge

"True knowledge gives us the power to perform the right action at the right time."

Contemplation

We usually enjoy learning new things, but it is often more difficult to translate our knowledge into practice.

Application

When I hear or see things that I think would help me, I must make the effort to incorporate them into my life.  When I do this consistently, I recognize the power of knowledge to transform what I do.  The more I use my knowledge in a practical way, the more I am able to tap into the power within me.  As I continue to apply each point of knowledge to the right situation in my life, I equip myself with the skills necessary to deal with any situation.

credit : 365 days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)
picture : brahmakumaris.com

No comments:

Post a Comment