Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Day 196 Value of Inner transformation


Day 196
วันที่ 15 กรกฎาคม เป็นวันที่ 196 ของปี
Value : Inner Transformation

"By transforming the self you transform the world."

Contemplation

Sometimes we rage that everything is wrong in the world - there are wars and terrible crimes against humanity and our environment - and yet nothing we do makes a difference.

Application

Today I will think about this: what I change myself, the world around me starts to change.  If I approach every situation and person with love and humility, those characteristics change the situations and people I come into contact with for the better.
And the waves of positive change continue out into the world.  I will show others the example of my self-transformation.

credit : 365 days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)
picture : astrologyanswers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment