Friday, July 17, 2020

Day 198 Value of Influence


Day 198
วันที่ 17 กรกฎาคม เป็นวันที่ 198 ของปี
Value : Influence

"The way to influence others is through my own talents."

Contemplation

When we want to make an impact on people, we usually try and exert our authority over them in a negative way,  either through words or through our attitude.  People may respond initially, but after a while, we find they stop responding to us positively any more.

Application

The only way to create a positive impact on others is to use my unique talents.  I need to recognize my own special qualities and use them in my interactions with others.  This will automatically influence people in a positive way, and I will then never need to use my authority in a negative way.

credit : 365 days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)
picture : yourtherapysource.com

No comments:

Post a Comment