Monday, July 27, 2020

Day 208 Value of Generosity


Day 208
วันที่ 27 กรกฎาคม เป็นวันที่ 208 ของปี
Value : Generosity

"Generosity bring contentment."

Contemplation

It is natural to share our resources with others.  Yet when we give something we are not free from expectation.  We tend to look for others' co-operation to match what we have given.  But we do no always get from others as we have given. Disappointment follows.

Application

True generosity brings contentment.  I need to appreciate the fact that there is joy in giving.  When I am able to enjoy the act of giving that itself becomes a source of income and I am then not caught up with expectations of what I would get.  To give means to appreciate what I have and to share it with others.

credit : 365 days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)
picture : pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment