Thursday, July 30, 2020

Day 211 Value of Flexibility


Day 211
วันที่ 30 กรกฎาคม เป็นวันที่ 211 ของปี
Value : Flexibility

"The one who knows to adjust is the one who knows how to survive."

Contemplation

Often when we have to adjust a person or a situation, we experience many negative thoughts.  We find it difficult and tend to feel that we are making this adjustment only for the other person's benefit.

Apllication

To adjust means to understand that nothing can be done to change a situation - it is more sensible to accept it.  I adjust not because it will benefit others, but because I will benefit in the long run.  This is like crossing a physical obstacle: I cannot remove it, so I have to find a way around it if I am to progress.

credit : 365 days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)
picture : thecustommovement.com

No comments:

Post a Comment