Friday, July 10, 2020

Day 191 Value of Contentment


Day 191
วันที่ 10 กรกฎาคม เป็นวันที่ 191 ของปี
Value : Contentment

"The one with contentment neither becomes upset nor upsets others."

Contemplation

Other people just seem unreasonable sometimes - they just don't want to work in the same way as us and make us feel unhappy by engaging in arguments or challenging opinion.  It's easy to become angry and emotional.

Application

I nees to check myself when others are getting upset with me.  I need to make an effort to check and then change my reacttions constantly so that I am able to move  as the demands of people and time change.  This will bring about true contentment - such contentment that neither will I be upset nor will I upset others.

credit : 365 days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

No comments:

Post a Comment