Thursday, July 2, 2020

Day 183 Value of Happiness


Day 183 
วันที่ 2 กรกฏาคม เป็นวันที่ 183 ของปี
Value : Happiness

"Long-lasting happiness emerges from working constantly toward a specific goal."

Contemplation

We tend to look for happiness in all we do.  If we cannot see the results of effort, we are not inspired to complete the task.  This attitude means that although we might experience happiness for a short time, it will never be long lasting.

Application

Real, long-lasting happiness comes from committing myself to a specific goal.  When I am focused on what I want to achieve, the little things that I find difficult or which don't give me immediate happiness don't get in my way.  I move forward my goal with happiness.

credit : 365 days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)
picture : thenextquarterly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment