Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Day 210 Value of Patience


Day 210 
วันที่ 29 กรกฎาคม เป็นวันที่ 210 ของปี
Value : Patience

"To have determination is to have the patience to wait for the fruits of one's labors."

Contemplation

When we take up something new, we are determined and we want to give our best to the end.  But often we grow bored and move on to something new before we have really given the first option a chance.  The more this happens, the harder it is for us to succeed.

Application

When I begin to do something along with determination I also need patience.  Patience helps me to wait and watch calmly for the fruit of my effort to be seen.  Determination gives me the ability to go on planting new seeds of effort knowing the fruit is sure to come.  And so there is never failure, but only a journey toward success.

credit : 365 days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)
picture : thecameronteam.net

No comments:

Post a Comment