Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Day 209 Value of Clarity



Day 209
วันที่ 28 กรกฎาคม เป็นวันที่ 209 ของปี
Value : Clarity

"The one whose vision is clear is the one who is successful."

Contemplation

Even when we have a fixed goal in mind, it is easy to get distracted by other things going on around us.  Even a small negative or positive incident is enough to distract our thoughts.  We are sometimes so busy that our vision becomes clouded and we stop moving forward.

Application

I need to visualize what I want to achieve, and keep reminding myself of this until I reach my goal.  By focusing only on what is important to achieve the task, I will achieve success quickly and not be distracted by other, unimportant things.

credit : 365 days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)
picture : pt.pngtree.com

No comments:

Post a Comment