Sunday, July 12, 2020

Day 193 Value of Power


Day 193
วันที่ 12 กรกฎาคม เป็นวันที่ 193 ของปี
Value : Power

"To have power is to be able to change a problem into a solution."

Contemplation

It is easy to look for excuses and find reasons not to solve a problem.  But we are aware that this is not the right solution.  When we are honest with ourselves, we know we are not happy with the situation, but somehow we either do not or cannot find a way out.

Application

The key to dealing with the problems life throws at me is learning that rather than trying to change a situation I don't like, I can empower myself in order to deal with it more easily.  When I learn how to use the power within me, I find solutions to problems much more easily.

credit : 365 days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

No comments:

Post a Comment