Saturday, July 4, 2020

Day 185 Value of Forgiveness


Day 185 
วันที่ 4 กรกฎาคม เป็นวันที่ 185 ของปี
Value : Forgiveness

"To forgive the self is to have the ability to forgive others too."

Contemplation

When someone makes a mistake it can be difficult to forgive them.  We have a tendency to remind ourselves of that mistake again and again.  Though we might try hard to understand what caused them to make the mistake, we often find it difficult.  If we cannot understand the other person's behavior, we find it difficult to forgive them.

Application

When I love myself and am able to learn from all that happens, I am able to forgive myself, too.  I can use what I have learned to progress.  I become able to understand the other person's perspective and I am able to forgive them.

credit : 365 days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)
picture : 16guidelines.org

No comments:

Post a Comment