Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Day 92 Value of Understanding



Day 92

Value : Understanding

"Working on building relationships brings understanding."

Contemplation

It's easy to speak negatively when we do not like something about someone.  We often react without thinking, and become angry.  Our words and behavior become negative or insulting.  This further widens the gap and damages the relationship.

Application

When someone does something undesirable, I first need to try and understand the behavior.  Every person has a reason to behave the way he or she does.  If I can't understand it at the time,  I need to think about what might have made them act in that way.  The more I react to the other person and the bad behavior, the grater the distance between us.  To mend the relationship, I need to remind myself of the other person's good qualities.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment