Thursday, January 4, 2018

Day 65 Value of Learning from mistakes


Day 65 

Value : Learning from Mistakes

"Being careful brings progress."

Contemplation

When we make mistakes, we sometimes try to justify them.  We give excuses and compare ourselves with others who have made similar mistakes.  But we fail to learn from our mistakes, and often repeat them. Then we are unable to experienced the joy of true progress.

Application

True wisdom lies in learning from others' mistakes.  When someone makes a mistake, I become richer from the experience.  I need not go through the same experience myself to learn from it.  When I am constantly aware of other people's actions, I experience progress at every step.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment