Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Day 71 Value of Honesty


Day 71

Value : Honesty

"Honesty provides the solution to problems."

Contemplation

If our reaction to problems or people is to give up or run away, we are deceiving ourselves.  We will not be able to avoid the situation by going elsewhere; this merely puts it off.  If we try to run away from problems rather than dealing with them we will find ourselves experiencing the same difficulties repeatedly.

Application

Instead of trying to change a situation, I need to be honest with myself and address the weakness within me that is causing the problem.  Once I am aware of it,  I can work to change it, and will be able to overcome problems in the future.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment