Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Day 84 Value of Positivity


Day 84

Value : Positivity

"Paying attention to thoughts increases their power."

Contemplation

We need to have a lot of positive thoughts to bring about a change in our lives.  But most of the time we are not able to bring this into practice.  As time passes, a thought loses its importance and we find ourselves caught up in negativity.

Application

I need to keep a chart of my wasteful and negative thoughts as well as my powerful ad positive thoughts.  Only when I am consciously aware of how much time I am wasting on negative thought will I be able to change.  When I increase the number of positive thoughts, I increase my inner power.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment