Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Day 85 Value of Introspection


Day 85

Value : Introspection

"The one who pays attention to the self will constantly experience progress."

Contemplation

When faced with a situation, it is easy to think and talk about others and their mistakes.  There is hardly any time to think about or understand ourselves and the mistakes we make.  So we continue to repeat our mistakes again and again.

Applicaton

Whatever situation I am faced with, I need to remind myself that I am the one who will benefit if I bring about a change in myself.  With this thought in mind, I will be able to pay attention to my thoughts, words and actions in order to bring about positive change.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment