Saturday, January 13, 2018

Day 74 Value of Tirelessness



Day 74

Value : Tirelessness

"Tirelessness is never having the feeling of being 
washed out."

Contemplation

Tirelessness is not just the capacity of the body; it has more to do with the ability of the spirit.  Tirelessness means not allowing anything to take away the color and beauty of life.  It comes from an appreciation of the variety that life brings, which enables us to be stable in all situations.

Application

Even in difficult situations, I need to remind myself that I can enjoy the beauty of life.  I need to enjoy learning from my failures as much as I enjoy success.  This will allow me to move on, and I will find I have more energy in difficult circumstances.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment