Saturday, January 20, 2018

Day 81 Value of responsibility



Day 81

Value : Responsibility

"The way to be accurate is to be responsilble at all times."

Contemplation

Very often we find ourselves leaving things to chance or to other people.  We tend to take care of the big issues and become careless with little things.  When we delegate tasks for others to take care of and they don't do them, we become disappointed.

Application

I must recognize that I am fully responsible for the task at hand - both the big things and the little items - then I'll never be careless.  I'll make a point of taking care of every last aspect.  This will make me more accurate and help me to delegate.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment