Monday, January 29, 2018

Day 90 Value of Wisdom


Day 90

Value : Wisdom

"The one who is wise is aware of the importance of nourishing the mind."

Contemplation

Every day we make time to nourish the body with food. We quickly become aware if we don't give it enough food - we become hungry.  But we are not so aware of the spiritual food we require.  If we are spiritually malnourished, our minds will be too weak to withstand attack from outside.

Application

Reading or listening to something good everyday will keep my mind healthy and happy.  Thinking good thoughts over helps me to remember what I have heard.  Then I become so healthy that when difficult situations come my way I have the inner strength to face them.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment