Friday, January 5, 2018

Day 66 Value of Understanding


Day 66

Value : Understanding

"To see things as they are is to be free from the influence of weaknesses."

Contemplation

Our feelings are colored by the situations we face.  We might try to change negative feelings as they arise, but sometimes are prevented from doing so by our personality as a whole or the personality trait we are working with at that time.

Application

I need to change my vision - the way I see things.  I need to understand the situation as it is and not let it be colored by my personality traits. When I see things as they are, I become better able to act in situations instead of just reacting.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment