Sunday, January 21, 2018

Day 82 Value of Listening


Day 82

Value : Listening

"To listen well is to create harmonious relationships."

Contemplation

Taking the time to listen and understand others helps us to relate to them well.  We need to be concerned not with what is visible, but what we see within them.  This helps us to recognize others' needs and provide an environment in which they can grow.

Application

When I am open to the world of others, I am able to create harmonious relationships.  I will not expect people to be like me, but have respect for what they are, understanding that we are all unique individuals with something special to offer.  By recognizing and celebrating differences, all my relationships will grow stronger.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment