Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Day 64 Value of Humility


Day 64 

Value : Humility

"Truth is proved when it is combined with humility."

Contemplation

When we think we know the truth and are truthful, we can become convinced we are right.  We are not able to see what the other person has to say and continue to put forth our own perspective.  This can lead to futile arguments and conflict.

Application

With truth, I also need humility.  Humility helps me to put forth my ideas to another person in a detached way.  The truth within me will help me understand the other person and will keep me open to his or her point of view.  I will get my point across without much difficulty because the other person will also be able to see my point of view.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment