Friday, January 26, 2018

Day 87 Value of Connecting to others


Day 87

Value : Connecting to others

"The one who knows the art of connecting to others is successful."

Contemplation

We are normally kind to people who are good to us.  But when someone is not behaving well, we tend to change our attitude, responses and behavior toward that person.  We wait for the other person to change before changing ourselves.  So we do not find change in others nor in ourselves.

Application

When I see others' inner qualities I connect to them more easily.  I will not be dependent on another person's behavior for my own growth today. Instead, I will see each person's positive aspects and take them within myself.  In this way I will become aspects and take them within myself.  In this way I will become richer with each interaction.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment