Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Day 70 Value of using time well


Day 70

Value : Using Time Well

"Those who understand the importance of time make full use of it."

Contemplation

We have a tendency to postpone things to the last moment.  So when we need to finish a job and unforeseen things crop up, we often feel pressurized.  Then we stop being able to work well and begin to wish we had more time.

Application

I need to understand the importance of time and do jobs immediately.  Today I'll think about how if I lose this moment, there is no chance of getting it back.  If I use the time at hand fruitfully, I'll always remain light and available to work on things that arise suddenly.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment