Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Day 91 Value of Determination


Day 91

Value : Determination

"Linking promises with determination enables one to overcome all problems."

Contemplation

When we make a promise, we usually do so with a great deal of enthusiasm.  We feel committed to fulfilling what we have said we will do.  But if we face even a little opposition or difficulty in carrying out this promise, we tend to lose hope and often give up trying altogether.

Applicationn

In order to bring about a change in me and fulfill my promise, I need to use the virtue of determination.  When I find myself losing the enthusiasm to finish what I started, I need to remind myself of the importance of the promise I made.  This will enable me to overcome the obstacles that stop me turning thoughts and words into action.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment