Thursday, January 25, 2018

Day 86 Value of Freedom


Day 86

Value : Freedom

"To be free from negativity is to be truly free."

Contemplation

All of us like freedom and we expect that others should give us the opportunity to express ourselves as we like.  But sometimes this type of freedom is misused and we are unable to do the right thing. Such actions based on false freedom harm all of us.

Application

True freedom means being totally free from negativity.  When I free myself from negative influences I will be able to take responsibility for my actions.  Then I automatically have the freedom to do what I want because I will only use my freedom to do things that benefit everyone.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment