Monday, June 29, 2020

Day 180 Value of Responsibility


Day 180
วันที่ 29 มิถุนายน เป็นวันที่ 180 ของปี
Value : Responsibility

"To take responsibility for one's actions allows the self to grow."

Contemplation

It is easy to blame others or the situation for difficulties. But if we look for excuses all the time, we are not able to do anything to support our personal growth.  Life becomes a constant struggle and we begin to feel bound in by situations.

Application

When I am conscious of my own growth I am aware of  my thoughts, feelings and emotions, and I understand how they influence my behavior.  I then become able to take responsibility for my own choices and actions.  I am no longer bound by any situation and begin to feel free.

credit : 365 days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)
picture : corporatecomplianceinsights.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment