Saturday, June 13, 2020

Day 164 Value of Co-operation



Day 164
วันที่ 13 มิถุนายน เป็นวันที่ 164 ของปี
Value : Co-Operation

"Good wishes with co-operation."

Contemplation
Using force or anger as a means to get things done is common.
But it doesn't inspire good feeling in others.  Although the task gets completed,  it is neither done as well as it could be, nor do we get real satisfaction from it.

Application

It is more important for me to focus on having positive feelings and good wishes for those around me than on getting a task done.  If I look for the good in people, I cannot help but love them.  When I express that love,  I create a positive environment in which all work together toward a shared goal.  I no longer have to worry about getting others to co-operate with me. Instead, it happens naturally.

credit : 365 Days Of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)
credit picture : success.com




No comments:

Post a Comment