Monday, June 22, 2020

Day 173 Value of Responsibility.



Day 173 
วันที่ 22 มิถุนายน เป็นวันที่ 173 ของปี
Value : Responsibility

"True responsibility brings inner lightness and joy."

Contemplation

When we are responsible for something or someone, it can become a burden.  When responsibility weights heavily on us, we feel trapped, like a caged bird.  We long to escape and spread our wings  When we feel this way, we do not fulfill our responsibilities as well as we are able.

Application

The true meaning of responsibility is not just taking care of duties; it has more to do with engaging with the task and doing everything with a sense of purpose.  When I think about my responsibilities with this attitude I find things getting easier and I receive help at every step.  I am able to accomplish more work with a light heart and I enjoy everything I do.

credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)
picture : shiftyourfamilybusiness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment